This story is from a year ago, but it’s been making the rounds in different places like Reddit. It’s about a guy named Jon Foreman, who lives in Wales and is an artist. But his canvas is a beach and his brushes are a rake and pebbles he finds on the beach. It certainly takes a unique mindset to create a work of art knowing that it could be gone in hours or even minutes and be at peace with it.
Open the thread below…
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth