Tera Dahl who served as deputy chief of staff for the National Security Council joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss her experience at the southern border documenting 250 Honduran migrants illegally entering the United States. She shares about horrific experiences those living near the border have endured including a mans dog playing with a human skull that he at first believed to be a ball. Border agents explain the cartels smuggling system and various fees and illegal payment methods they accept. Dahl points figures back to the Obama administration’s destruction of the border and immigration system for the impacts seen in modern day.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing