Taylor Swift provided her fans with a life update on the last stop on her Tour of eras.
The 33-year-old “Out of the Woods” pop star performed in Foxborough, Massachusetts on Saturday (May 20). On stage, she let fans know how she was doing before performing one of her surprise songs in the setlist.
She described it as a song “that brings back a lot of happy memories for me”. As the song took her back to happy times, taylor pointed out that she was in an even better place as rumors linking her to Matty Healey keep getting steam.
Read more about Taylor Swift’s life update…
In a video shared on Twitter of the performance, the hitmaker thanked his fans for being by his side.
“I just want to tell you, I’ve never been happier in my life. In any aspect of my life. Ever,” she said. “And I just want to thank you for that. to be a part of.”
taylor continued, noting that “It’s not just the tour.”
“I just feel like my life finally has meaning,” she explained before performing her song “Question…?” on his new album Midnights.
It was an interesting choice, because the song is about the end of a relationship.
Of course, taylor went through a breakup earlier this year when she and Joe Alwyn break up after six years of dating.
Her and Matty were romantically linked a few weeks later. Although none of the musicians confirmed that it was an object, he participated in several of his shows.
They’ve even been seen holding hands, and one report suggests another celeb helped bring them together.
Press play on Taylor Swift song Question…? below…
Post source: Justjared
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree