Awww! Thoughts and prayers to the right-wing hate speech platform, Parler (emphasis mine):
On Friday, the right-wing social media site Parler is now under new ownership and temporarily shut down amid what it described as a “strategic reassessment” of the business, the company said in a statement.
Parler was purchased by Virginia-based Starboard, which in a statement posted to the shuttered website said it would expand its reach beyond its right-wing audience.
Starboard described Speak as “the world’s pioneering ‘non-cancellable’ free speech platform” but acknowledged that “No reasonable person believes a conservative-only Twitter clone is a viable business anymore.”
That last bit is a pretty obvious fact that Elon Musk still figured out, despite losing tens of millions of dollars trying to do it.
Wouldn’t it be ironic if Parler turned out to be the straw that broke the camel’s back?
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth