Tacha, Former Big Brother Naija housemate, has sent an open letter to the jury before of the eviction.
Tacha has requested the judges to be discerning in their decision for tonight’s eviction in a letter seen on her Twitter profile.
She went on to target Seyi, who had the fewest votes last week yet was protected from elimination. She requested that the jury not be partial in their decision today.
Honorable Members of the Jury,
I trust this message finds you in good health and high spirit. Anticipation grows as we look forward to witnessing your splendid appearances for tonight’s event. It is with a sense of earnestness that I approach you, well-aware of your discerning judgement.
As you’re aware, Grandson is the weakest link in that house, as indicated by the outcome of last weeks results. I believe you have been following the conversations about how he talks to women and his tendency to verbally assault people’s parents without any provocation. Given these circumstances, it’s imperative that you consider the option of having him return home to his beloved family which fingers are hurting from steadily defending him.
So beloved jury I strongly believe with these few points of mine I have been able to convince and not confuse you to give us grandson! but also let God help you guys not to give us grandson this evening, and I promise you, we will drag you by the balls and Titties on these streets of Twitter.
Signed: Grandson lovers
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’