On April 9, 2021, the Ethics Committee informed you that it will investigate the allegations made in a complaint. The charges involve the possibility that you violated laws or standards of behavior in connection with your relationship with Ms. Christine Fang. In the letter, Susan Wild (D-PA), the filing member, and Michael Guest (R-MS), the chairman, informed you that the committee would not be pursuing this matter.
After it was discovered that an alleged Chinese spy, Christine Fang, had worked on Swalwell’s campaign, the investigation was opened, revealing that she had targeted aspiring politicians in California, including Swalwell himself .
Swalwell’s political rivals, however, were obsessed with narrative, unproven rumors of a supposed romantic relationship with Fang, and they constantly attacked him over it. These unsubstantiated claims caused Swalwell to lose his position on the House Intelligence Committee earlier this year.
In a statement on Tuesday, Swalwell insisted on his innocence and said, “It’s time to move on.”
“This matter had been under investigation by the House Ethics Committee for over two years. They were able to subpoena people. I answered their questions and provided them with information. They are closing this deal at this time and have found no fault, according to Swalwell.
If the purpose of filing this complaint and making false accusations was to silence me, it will not happen. I will continue to stand up for my constituents and fight fervently for democracy, he added.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree