Update: Suspect Jamie Bell has been found deceased. At this point, there are no known threats to the general public. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
FRANKLIN, New Hampshire – Attorney General John M. Formella, Col. Nathan A. Noyes of the New Hampshire State Police and Franklin Police Chief David B. Goldstein announce that an active search is currently underway for a person of interest in the investigation of two suspicious deaths at a residence on Elkins Street in Franklin, New Hampshire.
Tragically, Bell is suspected of killing his wife and child and injuring his other child, who was hospitalized.
It has been reported that he may be under the influence of drugs.
Law enforcement is trying to locate:
- Age: 42 years old
- 210 pounds
- Brown hair
- hazel eyes
BELL should be considered armed and dangerous. You must not approach him.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call the Franklin Police Department at (603) 934-2535 or the New Hampshire State Police at (603) 223-4381.
In the meantime, Franklin-area residents are encouraged to be vigilant and avoid the Elkins Street area while law enforcement conducts their search.
Any suspicious behavior or activity encountered should be reported to the Franklin Police Department or the New Hampshire State Police.
The exact circumstances surrounding the incident are still under investigation.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing