Brian Cox also admitted to the BBC that he was initially disappointed with Logan Roy’s final scene. “I was fine with it eventually, but I felt a little rejected. You know, I kind of felt, oh, all the work that I’ve done and eventually I’m gonna, you know, end up like an ear on the carpet of an airplane,” he said. But he also said he was wrong to feel harshly rejected by the show, admitting that Logan’s final arc ultimately proved satisfying, the calling it a brilliant choice.
It also turns out that Logan’s funeral had a completely unexpected guest – Brian Cox himself. Cox filmed several scenes to try to keep Logan’s death from leaking to the press, including appearing at the funeral to convince members of the press that it was for Ewan (James Cromwell). Cox’s wife, Nicole Ansari-Cox, also appeared in the final version of the scene. While these scenes will likely never see the light of day, Cox’s efforts to keep the secret under wraps are well appreciated by “Succession” fans everywhere.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth