Self- Proclaim relationship coach and love doctor, Joro Olumofin has sent out a strict warning to Nigerian ladies. In a video which he shared on instagram, he explained that ladies who beg on WhatsApp are very unattractive to a guy.
He mentioned instances where girls would post on WhatsApp about needing money and would end up getting the money from different guys. He reveals that for single ladies, that is probably why they’re single because they will be unable to make a guy feel special if they’re focused on different guys.
He advised ladies to lean towards one particular guy and ask him for a specific thing rather than indulging every other person in their WhatsApp. Women in a relationship were also not left out in the warning. He reveals that it was even more embarrassing for ladies in relationships to ask for money and things online. They portray their partners in a bad light.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’