A South African clergyman known as Siva Moodley has finally been buried after his family held his remains for 597 days in anticipation of his resurrection.
Pastor Siva, 53, founder of the Miracle Center north of Johannesburg, died on August 15, 2021, after battling an illness.
According to IOL, Siva’s body had been kept in a morgue in Johannesburg since his death as his family awaited his resurrection.
IOL reported that after his disappearance, his family and church members used to go to the morgue to pray for his resurrection.
Since Moodley’s disappearance, services at the church have continued and are led by his partner, Jessie, his son David and his daughter known as Kathryn Jade.
The clergyman was finally buried after 2 years.
Check out a photo of his burial site below or visit OccupyGh.net for more stories.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join us on WhatsApp
- Who is Chris Cornell ex-wife Susan Silver? Her net worth, divorce, daughter.
- Patrick Fraser Wiki, Age, WSVN, 7 News, Salary, Net Worth
- What is Diana Scarwid doing now? Wiki Bio, net worth, husband
- MP Stalin vows to act in sexual harassment row at Chennai Academy of Arts
- Disney appears to outsmart DeSantis in a land showdown