Spider-Man does exist in the Sony Universe movies. This is confirmed in one of “Morbius’” deleted scenes, which contains a reference to Toby Maguire’s version of the hero from the Sam Raimi movies. The Easter egg appears courtesy of a mural that accuses the hero of murder, suggesting that he’s a wanted man in this world. As such, maybe we’ll get to enjoy Kraven mixing it up with Maguire’s hero down the line, who most recently appeared on-screen in “Spider-Man: No Way Home” alongside Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland’s iterations of the character.
Theoretically, any of these Spider-Men could appear in “Kraven the Hunter” thanks to the Multiverse concept and Disney and Sony’s proven willingness to work with each other. However, a live-action Miles Morales “Spider-Man” movie is currently in the works, and what better way to debut him than by pitting him against Kraven, Morbius, Venom, and the other antiheroes and villains from the Sony movies? For now, though, it remains to be seen if the Morales movie will actually materialize.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife