Softbank chief Masoyoshi Son was among the corporate leaders who attended Oyo founder Ritesh Agarwal’s wedding reception in Delhi yesterday. Photos also showed the 29-year-old entrepreneur touching the feet of Mr Son to seek his blessings.
Mr Agarwal, who is among the country’s youngest billionaires, founded Oyo when he was just 19. Softbank is the largest investor in Oyo hotels.
Mr Agarwal got married to Geetansha Sood yesterday.
Several corporate leaders, including Paytm’s Vijay Shekhar Sharma and Lenskart’s Peyush Bansal, attended the event.
Mr Agarwal, along with his mother and then fiance, met Prime Minister Narendra Modi last month and invited him to his wedding. Photos shared online showed him and his fiancé touching PM Modi’s feet to seek his blessings.
The couple also met President Droupadi Murmu recently and sought her blessings as they embark on a new journey. “Talking to you in Odia, felt like home,” he wrote on Instagram and posted photos with the President.
Featured Video Of The Day
Rahul Gandhi’s Democracy ‘SOS’ Abroad, BJP Attacks
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing