The stage is set for a busy weather period across Colorado, particularly along and east of the Continental Divide.
Wet and cooler than average conditions continue on Sunday. Fortunately, the wet weather pretty much pulled all of Colorado out of drought conditions.
A weak cold front is at a standstill across the state. This minor disturbance will help bring showers and thunderstorms each day through Monday.
Severe storms and widespread rain, sometimes heavy, will again be possible on Sunday.
High temperatures will remain cooler than average for the next few days in the upper 60s to near 70 degrees in Denver.
A gradual warming, accompanied by a few scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon, is expected next week.
Saturday morning forecast
What’s the weather like in Denver in early June?
Denver in June is a month that feels like summer most of the time, but isn’t afraid to show its springtime scorn whenever it feels the need to. Like most of spring, June is a month of transition. It is a month that falls between the cool rains of May and the warm rains of the monsoon.
Denver received 5.53 inches of rain in May, the fourth wettest on record and this wet trend will continue through early June. We tend to see a lot of humidity in the form of severe thunderstorms in June, after all, bad weather season is in full swing.
The average monthly precipitation is 1.98 inches. The wettest June we’ve seen in Denver was in 1882, when 4.96 inches of humidity fell in the city. And more recently, in 2009, we got 4.69 inches of humidity.
LEARN MORE: June Weather Forecast | Hourly forecast | Speed cameras | Traffic | Weather | 24/7 weather feed
Click here to watch Denver7’s live weather feed.
Weather in Denver7
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing