On Thursday afternoon, a shooting incident occurred near the Denver Zoo and City Park, injuring one individual. Denver Police (DPD) announced on Twitter that they were investigating a shooting that took place in the 2300 block of Steele Street, and later confirmed that it was not on the premises of the nearby zoo.
Although a person has been discovered in the locality, it is still not known what his state of health is.
According to DPD, they are gathering intelligence on possible suspects and have concluded that the public is not in danger at this time.
The ministry said a reverse 911 alert would be issued for affected areas if necessary.
Despite the fact that some schools are located in this vicinity, a Denver Public Schools spokesperson confirmed that all educational facilities are operating normally.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree