Late Friday night in Tempe, a shootout between two vehicles left a five-year-old child dead and two others injured.
According to Tempe police, the incident happened around 11:45 p.m. near the intersection of 52nd Street and Broadway Road.
Police found one of the vehicles fired at the other, which contained an adult and six children.
Three of the children were shot dead and they were quickly transported to a nearby hospital.
Unfortunately, the five-year-old did not survive.
The other two injured children are in critical condition but are expected to recover.
The ages of the other two victims have not yet been released.
Police have not provided information on the number of suspects involved in the shooting, and an investigation into the incident is currently underway to determine what led to the tragic event.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing