On Sunday morning, a man was taken to hospital following an altercation with Oxford police.
Massachusetts State Police said Oxford officers had a confrontation with a male suspect on Sunday that resulted in a shooting.
The suspect was taken to hospital, but his current condition is unclear, police said.
The Massachusetts State Police Detective Unit in Worcester County is investigating.
Further information is requested from the Worcester County District Attorney’s Office by Western Mass News.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree