Update: Everything is clear. Law enforcement secured Kirner-Johnson and all buildings in the area. The shelter in place is now lifted.
Clinton’s Hamilton College issued a shelter-in-place order due to the presence of an armed assailant in the Kirner-Johnson building.
Police are currently investigating the situation on campus. Authorities were alerted to the suspicious activity at the college shortly before 6 p.m.
Kirner Johnson is currently under threat of a potential shooting, as a social media post indicates.
In response, various law enforcement agencies conduct a thorough search of the premises and surrounding buildings.
At this time, there have been no active shooter sightings. Everyone on campus is advised to stay in their current location and take necessary precautions until further notice.
It is recommended that those on campus stay indoors, secure doors, avoid windows, and keep their phones on silent until they receive an “all clear” notification from the police or campus administration.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree