Samira Bawumia, Second Lady of the Republic of Ghana, graduated with an LL.B from the University of London.
She shared news of her new achievement on her social media page.
Sharing details of her humility and gratitude for her new achievement, Ms Bawumia noted:
“A few years ago, with the support and encouragement of my family and friends, I took advantage of the distance (online) law degree program offered by the University of London. had the honor of graduating with a Bachelor of Laws degree last week, despite the many challenges Covid-19 presented.
It has been an incredible journey of learning while juggling work, family and official duties.
Let us be inspired to pursue our dreams, no matter what challenges we face. »
As expected, netizens reacted:
Super proud….congratulations HE❤️❤️❤️
Super proud ❤️. Pretty girls hit the books hard ❤️
Congratulations HE Hajia! Alhamdulillah🙏🏾🙏🏾
This lady is a level woman, a beauty with a brain. She feeds on her soft power as a leader and exudes her femininity evident in her sense of fashion and cuteness. Keep winning mom. Lots of love from Kenya
Check out his post below or visit OccupyGh.com for more related stories.Subscribe to watch new videos
Join us on WhatsApp
- Who is Chris Cornell ex-wife Susan Silver? Her net worth, divorce, daughter.
- Patrick Fraser Wiki, Age, WSVN, 7 News, Salary, Net Worth
- What is Diana Scarwid doing now? Wiki Bio, net worth, husband
- MP Stalin vows to act in sexual harassment row at Chennai Academy of Arts
- Disney appears to outsmart DeSantis in a land showdown