Never let it be said that Ukraine will not take any opportunity to troll the Russians. This is the way.
KYIV, June 20 (Reuters) – Ukraine has released a video of its commander-in-chief, apparently to refute Russian suggestions that he was killed, injured or fled, and his Star Wars badge stole the show.
The video, released by the General Staff on Monday evening, showed Commander-in-Chief Valeriy Zaluzhnyi reviewing maps with other generals. A clock suddenly showed the date of Saturday.
Russia has repeatedly suggested that something may have happened to Zaluzhnyi, who is now leading Ukraine’s counteroffensive against Russian forces. He often went long periods without appearing in public, which kyiv says is necessary to maintain security.
The video showed Zaluzhnyi in a combat uniform sporting an insignia of Grogu, the pale green, pointy-eared hero better known as “Baby Yoda” from Disney’s hit Star Wars TV show “The Mandalorian.”
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’