Some beginnings of indoctrination and propaganda by the Russians. For a team that continually claims they’re “winning,” they seem to be doing an excessive amount of mostly unnecessary preparation (PR exercises) for the Ukrainian offensive expected in late spring and early summer.
Source: Business Insider
A new video shared by Russian state media shows Crimean schoolchildren training with rifles and participating in hand-to-hand combat drills. The lessons appear to be part of a military training course attended by students of all levels.
In the video, originally shared by RIA Novosti Crimea, students first handle rifles in a competitive timed drill. The weapons resemble Kalashnikov rifles, which the students disassemble, clean and reload. “Who won?” asks a student at the end of the exercise.
The video then switches to a hand-to-hand combat exercise. During the lesson, nine students demonstrate basic martial arts stances while handling weapons that also appear to resemble Kalashnikov rifles.
According to a translation, RIA Novosti Crimea reported that it was one of the first schools to host these basic military training courses.
They also made 200 km of trenches on the beaches of Crimea, assuming an amphibious landing by a country that does not even have a navy. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Jennifer Lawrence gets low-key and laid-back while running errands
- Names and photographs of undercover agents handed over to tech surveillance group shared online | wayne dupree
- Yasiin Bey Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Height, Net Worth, Fast Facts
- Who plays Young Reacher in Amazon’s Reacher series?
- LUVMEHAIR Undetectable Lace Wigs | learn more about lace wigs