Right-wing broadcaster Pete Santilli recently argued that the US military should execute former President Barack Obama, former Attorney General Eric Holder and former National Security Advisor Susan Rice if former President Donald Trump is arrested .
In a video clip obtained by Right Wing Watch, Santilli pleaded with the military to take action.
“Get the army, whatever is left is going to side with the people,” he said. “That you military and you people with guns and badges and law enforcement will succumb to the will of the people.
“And at the end of the day, we demand, we absolutely demand that the criminals, the criminals of this country, if you want them to be held to account, the criminals are Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Susan Rice,” he said. he continued, “this whole criminal cabal that came in the wake of John F. Kennedy’s murder, the people who carried out John F. Kennedy’s murder, are standing up against it.”
“Military, join us and place them all against a concrete wall…and do what we must do to save not only our country, but the whole world,” he implored.
Watch the video above or at this link.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree