Ric Hassani Biography
Ikechukwu Eric Ahiauzu (Ric Hassani) is a well-known Nigerian singer, composer, and musician. His contemporaries include Timi Dakolo, Chike, and Dare Art-Aade. Eric soared to prominence following the publication of his song The African Gentleman, for which he garnered two Grammy nominations. Before this, he worked with well-known musicians such as Olamide, Falz, Chike, Nasiru, Frankie Walter, Jeff Akoh, DBYZ, and others.
Ric Hassani Age
Ric Haassani was born on January 6, 1989, in Port Harcourt, Rivers States, Nigeria. He is 34 years old.
Ric Hassani Height
Hassani stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches.
Ric Hassani Family
Ric is the son of lecturers Prof. Augustine and Prof. Blessing Ahiauzu. For eight years, his father was the Vice-Chancellor of Rivers State University of Science and Technology. He also has a sister, the name of whom has not been revealed.
Ric Hassani Girlfriend
Ahiauzu is quite private about his personal life, thus he has not shared anything about it. As a result, it is unclear whether he is dating or in a relationship.
Ric Hassani’s Net Worth
Hassan’s estimated net worth ranges from $ 1 million to $ 5 million.
Ric Hassani Career
Hassani grew up in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. He finished his primary and secondary education in his hometown before going on to study Economics at Covenant University. He also has a Master’s degree in energy economics from the University of Surrey in the United Kingdom. Ric began his professional career in 2013 by singing and playing the piano. He was given the name Hassani after appearing in a TV show. In addition, he was motivated to continue singing by Justin Bieber, Sam Smith, and Chris Brown.
He also runs his record label, Riverland Records. His 2016 hit song Gentleman was released that year. The African Gentleman, Hassani’s debut album, was released the next year. He has also received three AFRIMMA Awards, including Best R&Boul Artist, Video of the Year, and Most Promising Artiste. Ric was also nominated for two Headies awards in 2016, including Best Alternative Song for “Gentleman.”
Eric released his first official singles of the year, “Amina” and “The One”, in April 2023. He has also collaborated on and performed songs such as “Hello”, “Believe”, “Dance”, “Beautiful To Me”, “Mama”, and “Marry You”.Ric has also released a tune called “Believe,” for which he won best collaboration at the Galaxy Music Awards. He mostly focuses on African R&B, Soul, Reggae, and Pop, and without a doubt, he is completely wonderful and always keeps his audience in the loop with his tunes.
Ric Hassani Songs and Albums
- Minds Already Made Up by Sigag Lauren, Ric Hassani (2023)
- Amina & The One by Ric Hassani (2023)
- My Only Baby by Ric Hassani (2023)
- Connection by Yera, Ric Hassani (2022)
- Like a Queen (Remix) by Ric Hassani, Said Palacios (2022)
- Angel (Acoustic) by Ric Hassani (2022)
- Ric Hassani – Angel (2022)
- My Baby by Aduni, Ric Hassani (2022)
- My Only Baby (Remix) by Ric Hassani, and Mike Kayihura (2021)
Sally Reeve Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Movies and Tv Shows
Sergey Brin (Co-founder Google) Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife