Congressmen Keith Self and Andrew Clyde join Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the Pistol Brace bill put back on the House agenda and commemorate the 79th anniversary of the Normandy invasion. They also address the debt ceiling and why they voted no on the legislation. Rep. Self warns against Democrats trying to put the country into debt with another $4 trillion because of the free spending they have been granted.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing