How do you like your eggs in the morning, or anytime of day for that matter? Whether it’s boiled, fried, scrambled, poached, baked, or even devilled, there are many different ways to get the best and most delicious results.
We’ve heard (and even tried) the many egg poaching hacks celebrity chefs have shared over the years and claimed to swear by, from Jamie Oliver’s tricky clingfilm method, to Nigella Lawson’s tea strainer technique. Now we want to hear from YOU.
How do YOU cook yours? Share your tips and hacks in the comments, you never know you could help a fellow reader accomplish their perfect first poached egg.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’