Rachel Hollis is an american author, motivational speakerAnd blogger. She is famous for being the author of three self-help books, including Girl, wash your faceAnd Honey, stop apologizing. Her ex-husband, David Hollisdied at age 47 with cause of death yet to be determined.
Rachel faced backlash in 2021 after posting a controversial TikTok video; The New York Times later published an article about her titled “Girl, Wash Your Timeline”. Rachel alongside her ex-husband, Dave Hollis, co-hosted a podcast called “RISE”.
Who are Rachel Hollis’ parents?
Rachel Hollis was born on January 9, 1983 in Weedpatch, California, United States. She was born to her father, Farrell Neleyand his mother, Sheree Edwards. She has a sibling named Ryan Neeley as her sibling whom she grew up with. His grandparents were Okies who picked cotton to support their six children. Born to American parents, she holds American citizenship and her ethnicity is American-White. She cut her 40th birthday cake in 2023.
Rachel attended high school in her community in California from where she graduated. She received her undergraduate degree from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts-Los Angeles.
Rachel Hollis Career Timeline
- Rachel first started working in the Miramax company, then she created her own company, Chic Events. Likewise, she has worked with famous brands such as Junior, Sprint, Rubbermaid, Walmart, Disney, etc.
- Rachel Hollis first rose to social media fame in March 2015 when an Instagram photo of her celebrating her stretch marks went viral. “I wear a bikini because I’m proud of this body and every brand on it. These brands prove that I was blessed with my babies and that saggy belly means I worked hard to lose the weight that I could,” she wrote in the post.
- Author Rachel’s book “Girl, Wash Your Face” has been described by The Washington Post as blending “memoir, motivational advice, Bible quotes and common sense girly talk.”
- She frequently posts YouTube videos with motivational messages and has garnered over 163,000 subscribers.
- Rachel released a follow-up book, “Girl, Stop Apologising” in 2019. The same year, she founded the “Three Percent Chance” podcast network. The network is home to Straight Up with Trent Shelton, The Rachel Hollis Podcast, Start Today Morning Show, Rise Together Podcast, Talking Body with Amy Porterfield, and The New EDU podcast with Hope King and Wade King from Get Your Teach On.
- Alongside her ex-husband, Dave Hollis co-hosted a podcast called “RISE.” On July 27, 2020, HarperCollins announced plans to publish a new book by Hollis on September 29, 2020. The book, titled “Didn’t See That Coming”, was about navigating through crisis, loss, and grief.
- Rachel has also made appearances on programs like The Rachel Ray Show, The Talk, and Extra. Her books – Girl Series which includes “Party Girl”, “Sweet Girl and Smart Girl” is the top selling book.
What is Rachel Hollis net worth?
Rachel Hollis is an author, blogger and motivational speaker. From her multiple careers, she was able to earn huge sums of money. His main source of wealth comes from his book career while his other source of wealth comes from a career in YouTube and blogging among others.
Rachel Hollis net worth is believed to be between $1 million – $5 million from 2023. She has earned this amount of money through her professional career. She has published several books during her career as she started her career working in Miramax company. Rachel, the author of the book “Girl, Stop Apologizing,” is living a lavish life right now. She is enjoying her current life a lot.
Who is Rachel Hollis’ husband?
Rachel Hollis, a previously married woman, is single at the time of writing. She is not dating anyone at the moment. She is enjoying her current life happily without any disturbance.
Rachel was a previously married woman. She was married to her husband, Dave Hollis. Rachel and Dave were married on May 29, 2004. The duo first met while working at Miramax. Later, they became best friends.
Her ex-husband, Dave Hollis, a former Disney cast chief turned self-help author, has died aged 47. In a statement, Rachel Hollis said the family was “devastated”. “I have no words and my heart is too broken to find them,” she said. Hollis’ cause of death has not been determined, although he was recently hospitalized with “heart issues”, a family spokesperson told US media. He died peacefully Saturday night at his home near Austin, Texas. “Please wrap the children in prayers as we try to get through the unthinkable,” Dave’s ex-wife Rachel Hollis said.
Rachel has four children with her husband, Dave Hollis. The couple are blessed with four children, namely Sawyer Hollis, Ford Hollis, Jackson Hollis and Noah.
How tall is Rachel Hollis?
Rachel Hollis is a beautiful woman with an alluring personality. She has a pair of blue eyes and her hair color is blonde. She has a beaming face with a charming smile on her lips.
Rachel stands at a perfect height of 5ft 7in and her body weight is 64kg. Her body measurement is 35-25-35 inches. She has a healthy body and she has a slim body type.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree