Queen Camilla and Princess Anne looked stunning today as they stepped out in Scotland alongside King Charles.
The royal trio were all smiles as they attended the Braemar Gathering in Braemar, central Scotland.
Queen Camilla rocked a green blazer and green skirt, both featuring a stylish tartan pattern.
Camilla opted for green skirt featuring white vertical and diagonal stripes, which fell to just below her knee.
She paired this with a chic olive green jacket which boasted the same tartan pattern across the collar.
The blazer was fastened with some central buttons which nipped the Queen in at the waist.
Camilla accessorised with a dainty chocolate brown hat which boasted a brown and white striped feather.
Some finishing touches to the look included camel coloured kitten heels and a cream handbag – and of course the “lucky” bracelet she is rarely spotted without.
Princess Anne looked wonderful beside her sister-in-law wearing a vibrant red jacket and matching hat.
Like Camilla, she also went for a tartan look with her skirt, opting for forrest green with yellow and red vertical and diagonal stripes.
She wrapped up with some navy accessories, including some cosy gloves, handbag and kitten heels.
The fashionable royal ladies kept their makeup simple, although Princess Anne decided to rock a red lip in keeping with her monoschromatic look.
Both opted for earrings, Queen Camilla sporting her signature clip-on pearls and Princess Anne a pair of pearl studs.
King Charles looked dapper in a colourful kilt, beige waistcoat and jacket, finishing off the look with some wooly red socks.
Post source: Express
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing