Ghanaian Afrobeat and Hip-Pop singer, Quamina MP has caused a stir in the entertainment industry after publicly revealing that he has a grown son whom Ghanaians were unaware of.
This revelation came during an interview with United Showbiz host MzGee, where she asked if celebrities have a private life.
The MP for Quamina responded by saying that celebrities have a private life, which is why he was able to keep his son away from the public eye.
He explained that only a few people know his son and that he is comfortable sharing this information with the public.
The singer further stated that celebrities can have a private life if they wish and it is up to them to decide how much of their personal life they want to share with the public.
The news sparked a lot of reactions from Ghanaians on social media, with many praising the Quamina MP for keeping his personal life private while others expressed surprise and shock at the revelation.
Quamina MP is known for his hit songs like “Amanfuor Girls”, “Wiase Y3 D3” and “Baba”.
He has won several awards in the music industry and continues to be one of the most sought after musicians in Ghana.
Watch the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos and subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more viral, educational and exclusive videos.
What do you think of this article ? We invite you to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below:
Subscribe to watch new videos on Youtube
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree