David Adeleke, better known as davidoa Nigerian international entertainer, boasted on social media that he flew to watch Manchester City win the Premier League.
The musician was flown out of the country by PUMA, which happens to be one of Manchester City’s main sponsors and a brand that Davido promotes in Nigeria.
Davido brags about having a family like PUMA on Instagram, sharing photos of him getting on and off his plane and saying they influence his unplanned decision to attend the game.
The father of three followed his images with a series of tweets he exchanged with PUMA.
“Why wake up and decide to hop on a plane to see the champions of England on the day they win the league? Well when you have a family like @pumafootball the question is, why not?”
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree