Hunter Biden has come under intense scrutiny in recent years due to his personal life and business connections, and this latest development is sure to generate considerable public interest and debate. While the plea deal is still being finalized, many are already speculating what the future may hold for Hunter Biden and his family amid this contentious legal battle.
Charges against Hunter Biden on Tuesday included failure to pay federal taxes in 2017 and 2018 as well as unlawful possession of a handgun in 2018.
According to the letter from U.S. Attorney David Weiss, “the first information charges the defendant with tax offenses, specifically two counts of willful non-payment of federal income tax.” “The second information charges the defendant with a firearms offence, specifically one count of possession of a firearm by a person who illegally uses or is addicted to a controlled substance.”
According to Axios, Hunter entered into a probation agreement for the firearms charge and agreed to plead guilty to the tax offenses.
The House Oversight Committee is still reviewing Hunter’s foreign business dealings.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing