President Trump delivers remarks at the National Rifle Association annual meeting in Indianapolis, Indiana. The president referred to recent tragedies in Tennessee and Kentucky, pledging to encourage teachers to receive firearms training and strengthen laws to curb criminal activity.
“I was proud to be the most pro-gun, pro-Second Amendment president you’ve ever had in the White House and with your support in 2024, I will once again be your staunch friend and fearless champion in as the 47th President of the United States.”
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth