Artical III Project Founder and Chairman Mike Davis joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss President Trump’s indictment by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. Davis describes what he describes as a “rights campaign” by Democrats.
“It’s a show trial! They think they’re bringing Trump here. They think they’re going to take him out as a presidential candidate because they’re afraid they can’t beat him at the polls, so they’re just going to indict him. All of this only undermines the Democrats’ rights campaign.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree