Blakk Rasta, a Ghanaian reggae/Kuchoko artist, and radio presenter has alleged that pork, alcohol and sports betting are the culprits for stroke.
According to Blakk, when people get rich and resort to these three things, their likelihood of having a stroke is very high.
Blakk Rasta made his statement in reaction to the news that Kidi was struck with a stroke while on his popular radio show.
“Listen…stop eating pork, stop drinking (Akpeteshi) and stop betting, these are the things that give us stroke…when you do these things, including sports betting, you will have a stroke.
These are the things that send us to an early grave, pork, booze and gambling… when people get rich they start eating these things and they start to bloat. Blakk Rasta noted a stark warning on his radio show.
Watch the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos and subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more viral, educational and exclusive videos.
What do you think of this article ? We invite you to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below:
Subscribe to watch new videos on Youtube
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join us on WhatsApp
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth