Update: BUPD received numerous reports of an active shooter situation at various sites not too long ago.
Although the investigation is still ongoing, we are currently certain that our community is not in danger.
Our agents will remain vigilant and present on site.
Thank you for your prompt cooperation. Crucially, swatting prank calls have been occurring across the country, causing significant anxiety within the community.
In the event that anyone experiences trauma as a result of tonight’s events, there are many resources available.
Thank you for your support.
Boston University Police received two reports of an active shooter near 855 Commonwealth Ave and 233 Bay State Road.
So far, no evidence of such an incident has been found, but law enforcement is heavily concentrated in these areas.
Police report clearing campus buildings.
Officers report no evidence of an active shooter or shots being fired on campus.
Police report they are staying put.
Please refrain from contacting BU Police for updates regarding the active shooter’s situation. You will be informed of any development as soon as possible. Please note that currently there is no visible evidence of such an incident.
At the time of writing, there has been no confirmation or identification of victims.
No suspects were identified and no information was immediately released regarding possible arrests.
Police are asking the public to stay away from the area.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree