A break-in occurred at the home of deceased neurosurgeon Devon Hoover on Saturday evening, just hours before friends and family were to gather for the respected doctor’s funeral.
As CrimeOnline previously reported, Hoover, 53, was found shot multiple times in the head and wrapped in a sheet, his body stuffed in an attic crawl space, on April 23 after family members asked for a welfare check when he failed to show up to a family. gathering.
His car was found abandoned at a separate location, police said, but they did not provide that location.
Late last week, police said they arrested a “person of interest” for questioning. They did not name the person or call him a suspect, WDIV reported. Detroit Police Chief James White said only that detectives were “confident the person had information about what happened.”
Police say there were no signs of a break-in at Hoover’s mansion on Boston Boulevard, leading them to believe he knew his killer.
Police said they could not say for sure what was taken in the break-in, and they had no suspects.
No other information about the case has been released.
For the latest true crime and justice news, subscribe to the “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” podcast.
[Featured image: Devon Hoover/Facebook]
Origin of message: online crime
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree