Pham Nhat Vuong Net Worth in Indian Rupees- In 2023, Pham’s net worth 2023 Is around $39 Billion. In this article, we will learn about Pham Nhat Vuong Net Worth in Indian Rupees Everything You Need To Know.
Pham is the founder and chairman of Vingroup, and also Vietnam’s first billionaire. He began his entrepreneurial journey with an instant noodle restaurant business, which he financed by borrowing money from friends and family. Eventually, he expanded his business to include the production and sale of instant noodles.
How Much is Pham Nhat Vuong Net Worth in Indian Rupees?
Pham’s net worth in 2023 is $39 Billion (3900 crore). Vingroup, the largest private company in Vietnam, is chaired by Pham. The conglomerate has various interests in property development, retail, car making, and health care, and is also responsible for manufacturing Vietnam’s first locally made smartphone. In 2022, Vingroup generated a revenue of 101.8 trillion dong ($4.3 billion).
Vuong’s wealth primarily comes from his majority stake of 61% in Vingroup, a conglomerate based in Hanoi. Vingroup’s 2022 annual report shows revenue of 101.8 trillion dong, making it the largest private company in Vietnam. Vuong holds his shares both directly and through a holding company called Vietnam Investment Group, where he has a 92% stake. His wife’s shares are also credited to him as the founder.
It has been reported that Vuong holds 99% of the shares in VinFast, an electric vehicle manufacturer. The company merged with a blank-check company and was listed on the Nasdaq in August 2023. However, the value of his stake is yet to be included in his overall net worth due to the thin float and share price volatility. On August 15, 2023, VinFast, the electric car company he founded, went public through a SPAC merger. Once the shares stabilize, his stake in the company will be factored into his net worth calculation.
Social Media Link
Read More: Terrance Watanabe Net Worth Today
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing