Trump’s former vice president, Mike Pence, has denounced his former boss for claiming that the United States sent “all of its army to Ukraine”.
Hey, remember when Trump cheered on his crowd by chanting “Hang Mike Pence”? Good times, huh Mike?
During Tucker Carlson’s flattering interview with Trump, the ketchup pitcher denounced the Biden administration’s aid to Ukraine.
“They took the army that I rebuilt and gave it all to Ukraine,” Trump told Carlson.
Host Martha McCallum asked if Pence agreed with Trump’s remarks.
“I don’t know,” Pence replied.
Pence then endorsed Biden’s decision to support Ukraine against the Russian invasion.
“America is the leader of the free world. We are the arsenal of democracy. Ukraine is not our war, but freedom is our fight.”
“We’ll empower you to fight them there so we don’t have to fight them here.”
This was a much focus group tested answer if I’ve ever heard one.
“We haven’t sent any planes to Ukraine. We haven’t sent any tanks…”.
Wow, Pence is actually pitting himself against Trump for a change, instead of his usual attempt to obfuscate mealy-mouthed word salad.
Politico also reports that Pence will hit Trump on the guns at the National Rifle Association’s annual leadership summit in Indianapolis on Friday.
I wonder what Trump will do now that the critical mass of his J6 Mafia is in jail.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree