Nana Appiah Mensah, also known as NAM 1, was the defunct Menzgold CEO. He urged clients to buy a GHC650 Menzgold Digital Verification Access Card in order to validate their transactions and receive payment.
This verification card will allow “customers who believe they have genuine indebted transactions claims, to check their transaction status,” according to a statement issued by NAM1.
Customers of the gold-dealership are encouraged to upload original, colored digital copies of the supporting paperwork for their transactions between August 10 and September 14, 2023, if they want to claim their transactions.
The statement states that this is essential because “over sixty percent (60%) of the claims they have received were with unacceptable infractions which invalidate the claims in question.”
The CEO claims that by doing this, the business will be able to thoroughly investigate any debtors before paying them.
The warning included the following for clients who choose not to go through the verification process:
“Customers who do not go through this process run the risk of having their alleged claims forfeited, as their right to claim would have been waived by their failure to fulfill their obligation.”
Detailed statement is below;
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’