Paul Okoye, a well-known artist, has broken his silence amid allegations that he has reconciled with his ex-wife, Anita, dumping his girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma.
This comes after netizens flocked to Ifeoma’s Instagram page to speculate why Rudeboy dumped her after a video of the singer and his ex-wife went viral.
Proving netizens incorrect, Paul Okoye gushed about Ivy in the comments section of her previous post.
Commenting, he wrote:
“A babe ❤️😍😘”
Replying, Ivy Ifeoma called Rudeboy ‘Baby Boy’.*
Reacting to the adorable exchange between the couple, one @kunleesan23 wrote: “@ivy_zenny A babe not my baby😂😂😂😂😢😢😢he is using you to satisfy his sexual urges in Nigeria. We know the both of you have fallen apart but he is being a good friend so that you can be getting jobs as an influencer. He knows that you are using him and he is using you too. Panla… Get a life.. Did you see him glow with his family. Nothing can come between them. The okoyes rock…”
marcc_cee wrote: “@ivy_zenny old man laidis be baby boy 😂.Ije love “
Recall that Ivy Ifeoma also confirmed the increment of her bride price in a recent post.
“My bride price just got doubled” – Ivy Ifeoma declares after lover, Rudeboy was spotted with ex-wife, Anita
Ivy Ifeoma, the girlfriend of renowned singer Paul Okoye, has stated that her bride price has increased.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing