As of this writing, “Impractical Jokers” has been on truTV for over a decade, amassing 10 seasons and hundreds of episodes in that time. With that in mind, it should come as no surprise that countless audience members have appeared on the show in various capacities. It should come as even less of a surprise that a few of these folks have taken to the internet — especially Reddit — to discuss their brief stint on the program. As evidenced by those in the Reddit thread started by u/FlenForTheWin, a range of experiences are likely if you appear on the show.
For example, u/PrinzessinJoey recalled the time they and a friend appeared in the Season 1 episode “Boardwalk of Shame,” participating in a challenge that left their friend in tears. They had their fortune read and were indirectly told that their partner, who was in a coma in real life, had died. They left distraught and the crew caught up with them to apologize. As for u/Dcd425, they had a much more positive experience. They and a friend were tricked into seeing a secret Smash Mouth show at a local restaurant. There was no show, just the “Impractical Jokers” crew who had a good laugh at the absurd situation.
If one thing is certain, it’s that there’s no way to predict what will happen if you take the chance to appear on “Impractical Jokers.”
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth