Owen Wilson talks about her look for her new movie, To paint.
The 54-year-old actor, who plays artist Carl Nargle, sports a permanent wig for the film and easily claimed it as one of his favorite looks of his career.
Keep reading to find out more…
Speaking to USA Today recently, owen says the wig is even better than hers Zoolander look.
He says that before filming he saw a few mock-ups of what Carl would look like, and all of them were “far from basic”.
“I started to get a little nervous because I felt like we had to pull it off, and eventually we did,” he recalled, adding, “I would say this is my favorite wig I’ve ever had. scope. Zoolander I had one, as well as other characters.
“But this one, even at the end of my life, if someone says, ‘What’s the look you’ve enjoyed most of the characters you’ve played? I think it would be Carl Nargle,” owen adds.
To paint is out in theaters now. Check out the trailer now!
Post source: Justjared
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree