Alexander Shaouni, an Orlando police officer, was relieved of his duties after he had an altercation last week with a Seminole County sheriff’s deputy and fled a traffic stop.
Alexander was traveling 80 mph in a 45 mph zone on Florida Avenue in a marked Orlando Police Department patrol SUV on June 6, according to the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office.
Footage from the sheriff’s body-worn camera shows Shaouni initially refusing to stop for the sheriff’s deputy.
“I’m going to work man, why are you trying to stop me when I’m going to work?” Shaouni asks the deputy.
“Because you were going 80 in a 45,” the deputy said.
“I’m going to work,” Shaouni said.
“OK, where are you going-” the deputy starts asking.
“What does it look like I’m dressed?” What do I look like dressed? Shaouni asks.
Apart from that, Alexander’s wife has become a subject of interest all over the world.
the family of Alexander Shaouni; wife and children are unknown. The former officer leads a private life, so no information about it is available.
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’