A 2024 presidential announcement by Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) went off the rails on Monday when his microphones stopped working.
At a campaign event in South Carolina, Scott was scheduled to announce his presidential campaign when the sound cut out.
“I can’t sit idly by while this is being done in America,” Scott said. “Our nation, our values and our people are strong, but our president is weak.”
At that time, a technical problem left Scott silent.
“He’s having technical difficulties, and this is Senator Tim Scott who’s announcing he’s running,” noted Fox News host Harris Faulkner.
Within moments, Scott was given a new microphone and back on his feet.
“Let’s see if this one works. Alright,” he said. “But under Joe Biden our nation is not a declining nation, but under Joe Biden we have become a declining nation.”
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth