With less than a week until Election Day in Denver, only 9% of ballots sent to voters have been returned, according to city data.
As of Tuesday, voters have dropped off or mailed in more than 40,000 of the 450,000 ballots sent out in mid-March. Ballots must be cast by 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 4.
From then on, all ballots must be dropped off at designated locations, or residents should plan to vote in person. More than 15,000 ballots were returned Monday and Tuesday.
Of those approximately 40,000 votes cast so far, 45% are from residents aged 65 and over.
Denver 2023 mayoral race: Meet the 17 candidates on the ballot
15:46, February 20, 2023
More than 185,000 people voted in Denver’s previous municipal election in 2019.
What do you want Denver7 to track? Is there a story, topic, or issue you’d like us to revisit? Let us know with the contact form below.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree