The Halton Regional Police Service (HRPS) is currently investigating a shooting that occurred in Burlington this afternoon.
At approximately 1:50 p.m., HRPS officers were called to the Guelph Line and New Street area to a report of a victim being shot in the leg.
The victim was taken to hospital with serious injuries, but no arrests have been made and there is currently no description of a suspect.
The public is not in danger at this time, and area residents should expect a continued police presence as the investigation progresses.
HRPS investigators are asking anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident and who may have witnessed the event or has dash cam footage, please contact them at 905 -825-4777 extension 2316.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree