Police say a carjacking incident resulted in the death of one person and the injury of four others after the suspect fled in a city vehicle and engaged in a pursuit that resulted in an accident in San Francisco.
The incident was reported around 10am on Tuesday when police received a report of a potential carjacking near Folsom and Mabini streets.
Officers located a vehicle matching the description near Kansan and 25th Street, which sparked the pursuit.
Police say the suspect vehicle led officers on a chase through city streets, ultimately resulting in a collision at the intersection of 16th Street and Potrero Avenue.
Police arrested the suspect at the scene and are urging the public to avoid the area while they investigate.
The victims involved in the incident were taken to hospital, where unfortunately one of them succumbed to his injuries, as reported by the police.
The suspect was also taken to hospital for further evaluation.
If you have any information regarding the incident, please contact the SFPD Inquiry Line at 415-575-4444. Alternatively, you can send a text message to TIP411, beginning the message with SFPD. Your cooperation and assistance is greatly appreciated.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree