Olivia Gadecki is an Australian professional tennis player. His best singles ranking is No. 156 (July 18, 2022) while its current ranking is No. 199 (January 16, 2023). His singles career record is 46–24 (65.7%). Likewise, his highest doubles ranking is No. 178 (November 8, 2021) while his current ranking is No. 252 (June 6, 2022). His doubles career record is 26–9 (74.3%). Retired Australian Superstar, Ash Barty will help Olivia Gadecki, coach of the Queensland wonderkid.
Olivia has won two singles titles and five doubles titles on the ITF Women’s Circuit. She won her second singles title and fifth doubles title in Vigo, Spain in August 2021. She made her WTA Tour debut at the 2021 Gippsland Trophy, having received a wildcard in the main draw. She missed the 2022 australian open because she refused to be vaccinated against Covid-19. She started the year 2023 by participating in the United Cup organized in Australia.
Gadecki wins on Australian Open 2023 debut
Olivia Gadecki wiped away tears on Monday after kissing her mother Natalia for the second time, around 15 minutes after becoming the first homegrown winner at this year’s Australian Open. She beat Russian qualifier Polina Kudermetova – sister of top 10 star Veronika Kudermetova – 7-5, 6-1 for her first grand slam main draw victory. A group of around 10 parents, including his five brothers, traveled from Brisbane and the Gold Coast for the 20-year-old wildcard’s Grand Slam main draw debut and witnessed not only his victory, but also the special moment between mother and daughter. Her first victory at the Australian Open was a long time coming after the 20-year-old sacrificed her chance to play in the 2022 tournament because she was unvaccinated.
Why is Olivia Gadecki famous?
- Olivia Gadecki is a professional tennis player.
- She is famous for winning two singles titles and five doubles titles on the ITF Women’s Tour.
Who are Olivia Gadecki’s parents?
Olivia Gadecki took birth on April 24, 2002, making her current age of 20 as of 2022. She was born and raised in Gold Coast, Australia. By nationality, she is Australian and belongs to the Australian-Ukrainian ethnic group. She follows the Christian religion and Taurus is her astrological sign. She is the daughter of Natalia Gadecki and her unnamed husband. Her mother is from Ukraine and emigrated to Australia in 1993. Her father seems to have been absent since childhood. She is the only child of six children by her parents and has five brothers. His brothers are Daniel Gadecki, Davie Gadecki, Adam Gadecki, Andrew Gadecki and Thomas Gadecki. His younger brother Thomas is also a tennis player who has an ITF Junior ranking of no. 402.
At age 3, she started playing tennis. She was considered a prodigious tennis talent as a junior. At 12, she was one of 16 players from around the world invited to take part in the Longines Future Tennis Aces competition in Paris on the eve of the 2014 French Open.
For her education, she attended Southport State High School throughout her teenage years.
How was Olivia Gadecki’s tennis career?
- Olivia, in September 2016, made her main draw debut on the ITF circuit in Brisbane. She then made the second round of qualifying for the Australian Open in January 2021. She later received a wildcard for the Gippsland Trophy and made her WTA Tour main draw debut.
- Gadecki then won her first WTA Tour singles main draw match at the Phillip Island Trophy in February 2021. Australia and world No. 4, Sofia Kenin.
- In May 2021, she won her first professional singles title in Turkey. She won the singles and doubles titles in Vigo, Spain in August 2021, her second singles title and her fifth doubles title.
- She then debuted in the Australian top 10 singles and doubles rankings on 20 September 2021. She finished the year with a singles ranking of 238.
- She did not participate in the Australian Open 2022 due to the requirement for all players to be vaccinated against Covid-19 and her anti-vaccination stance. She broke into the WTA top 200, having reached three finals in four Australian Pro Tour appearances in April 2022.
- She started the year 2023 by participating in the United Cup organized in Australia.
Who is Olivia Gadecki’s boyfriend?
Olivia Gadecki is a single woman. She is assumed to be single as she does not appear to have a boyfriend. She remains silent when it comes to her personal life. She has not revealed any details regarding her love life in public. She prefers to keep her personal life out of the spotlight. There are no rumors or affairs regarding her possible boyfriend. She is fully focused on her career rather than being in a relationship. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Olivia Gadecki’s net worth?
Olivia Gadecki is a professional tennis player whose estimated net worth is between $1 million – $5 million in January 2023. His annual income is in thousands of dollars. Winner of several tournaments, she has accumulated winnings of $134,106 nowadays. Her main source of wealth comes from her tennis career and she currently leads a cool life.
How tall is Olivia Gadecki?
Olivia Gadecki is a beautiful woman with an athletic body type. She stands tall at a height of 5 feet 6 inches or 1.68 m. His well-maintained body weight is 59 kg or 130 lbs. She has a pair of beautiful green eyes. Her hair color is blonde. Details regarding his other body size are yet to be released.
- Jennifer Lawrence gets low-key and laid-back while running errands
- Names and photographs of undercover agents handed over to tech surveillance group shared online | wayne dupree
- Yasiin Bey Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Height, Net Worth, Fast Facts
- Who plays Young Reacher in Amazon’s Reacher series?
- LUVMEHAIR Undetectable Lace Wigs | learn more about lace wigs