A 32-year-old Ohio man has been arrested in Clermont County and charged with the murder of his three sons in the shocking incident that prosecutors have called an “evil horror”.
Law enforcement say Mr Doerman shot the boys in execution style and injured his wife in the hand as she tried to protect her sons from him during the carnage on Thursday June 15.
Clayton Doerman, 7, Hunter Doerman, 4, and Chase Doerman, 3, were all killed. Prosecutors say he admitted to planning the shooting, but during an arraignment on Friday, Doerman pleaded not guilty.
“He was the man (Chad Doerman) they awoke to every day for protection, love and guidance in all things,” Clermont County Chief Municipal Court District Attorney David Gast said during a hearing. a previous hearing.
A grand jury has indicted Chad Doerman, accused of shooting his three young sons for murder and he could face the death penalty.
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife