Noor Alfallah is a Kuwaiti and American producer who is in the media limelight after producing the TV program, Brosa Nostra. She has also produced a yet-to-be-released film, Little Death. Her past relationship with a philanthropist and billionaire, Nicholas Berggruen helped her gain stardom in the entertainment industry. Noor is also popular as the girlfriend of veteran actor Al Pacino.
Early Life of Noor Alfallah
Noor Alfallah was born on December 2, 1993, in Kuwait. As of now, Alfallah is 30 years old. Alfallah cuts her birthday cake on the 2nd of December and her sun sign is Sagittarius. Her parents are Fala N. Alfallah (father) and Allana Alfallah (mother). Her mother is an American entrepreneur while her father is from Kuwait. Her siblings are Remi Alfallah, Sophia Alfallah, and Nassar Alfallah.
One of her siblings, Remi is a producer. Noor holds dual citizenship as Kuwait-American and belongs to mixed ancestry. Noor follows the Islam religion. She studied at the USC School of Cinematic Arts. Then, she graduated with a master’s degree in Film and TV production from the UCLA School of Theater, Film, and Television.
Noor Alfallah and Al Pacino’s Relationship
She is in a relationship with an Irish actor, Al Pacino. In 2020, they started dating each other during the Covid-19 pandemic and appeared publicly as a couple at Felix Trattoria in Venice, California on 9 April 2022. El is 83 years old but Noor is only 30 years old.
Noor and Pacino Are Expecting a Baby
Al announced that he and Noor are expecting a child to TMZ on May 30, 2023. Noor is 8 months pregnant and will give birth in months. This is Noor’s first pregnancy but Pacino’s fourth child. Pacino welcomed three children, Julie Marie Pacino, Anton James Pacino, and Olivia Pacino from his previous relationships.
More About Her Boyfriend, Al Pacino
Noor’s boyfriend, Al Pacino is an American actor who was born on April 25, 1940, in East Harlem, New York, United States. He became popular after being listed as one of the greatest and most influential actors of the 20th century.
His role in Scent of a Woman made him win the Academy Award for Best Actor in 1992. He was nominated for Oscars for movies like Godfather, Serpico, The Godfather Part II, Dog Day Afternoon, and …And Justice for All, Dick Tracy.
Past Relationships of Noor Alfallah
She dated a singer and songwriter, Mick Jagger. Noor and Mick met each other with the help of their mutual friend, Brett Ratner. They have an age difference of 50 years and Mick is an English singer and songwriter. They started dating each other in 2017 and after a year they split up in 2018.
In 2018, she dated investor, Nicolas Berggruen. They met each other for the first time in New York. She also posted a picture with Nicolas wishing him a birthday. Noor also had an encounter with Eli Roth in 2018. Alfallah was rumored with an American filmmaker, Clint Eastwood in 2019.
Noor Alfallah’s Net Worth
Noor’s net worth is $3.5 million as of 2023 which she earned from her production career and has an annual salary of $400k to $600k. Her boyfriend, Al Pacino is an American actor and has a net worth of $120 million. Pacino has a salary of $10 million and takes $20 million as his project’s salary.
Professional Career of Noor Alfallah
- She is a Kuwaiti-American business executive, and TV & film producer and stepped into the production industry in 2019 after finishing her studies.
- Her debut movie is a short drama titled, La Petite Mort.
- In 2018, she produced a short film, Brosa Nostra.
- She has also produced a yet-to-be-released film, Little Death.
- Noor worked with Lynda Obst Productions as a vice president.
- She is also associated with TV series, Good Girls Revolt and The Hot Zone.
- Noor worked with the director, Bennett Miller, and management companies like Plan B Entertainment and ICM partner.
- Her production, La Petite Mort became selected at the Beverly Hill Film Festival and Hollywood Shorts Film Festival.
Movies & TV Shows
She released movies like Billy Knight, Little Death, and Brosa Nostra. Some of her popular tv shows are Good Girls Revolt and Little Death.
FAQs of Noor Alfallah
Who is Noor Alfallah?
Noor is a producer but she got the limelight after being in a relationship with Al Pacino. She produced the short film La Petite Mort in 2019. She also works as an executive and has produced the TV Short Brosa Nostra.
What is Noor Alfallah’s Height?
Alfallah’s height is 5 feet 7 inches and has a body weight of 58 kg. Her body measurement includes 34-26-35 inches and she wears a 34 B-sized bra. Noor has a beautiful pair of black eyes and black hair. Alfallah wears a shoe size of 6 (US).
Is Noor Alfallah’s Family related to the Royal House of Al-Sabah?
No, Noor’s family is not related to the Royal House of Al-Sabah. The journalist in Kuwait proved that they aren’t related to the Royals in April 2012 but her father claims that they are related.
Is Noor Alfallah a Muslim?
Yes, she is Muslim. Noor is currently living in Beverly Hills, California.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’