Kumasi Technical University (KsTU) has taken steps to clarify recent reports suggesting that it dismissed over 2,000 students due to unpaid fees.
In an official statement, the university asserted that no students have been expelled for fee-related reasons.
Instead, KsTU has requested students who haven’t registered for the Second Semester of the 2022/2023 Academic Year to defer their studies.
The university emphasized that it had granted multiple extensions to the registration deadline, aiming to accommodate students.
Nevertheless, despite these efforts, a considerable number of students failed to complete their registration process.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’