Russ Vought president of the Center for Renewing America joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss lawfare being waged from all angles against President Trump with talk of evoking the 14th Amendment and Governor Newsom threatening to kick Trump off the ballot in California. Vought gives his assessment on the situation saying the lawfare is being used in a “Roman way” in which if you are not in office you are being sued. He counts the weaponization happening at this present time as a huge leverage point with time for debate of the topic before the 2024 election.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife